The TJP has been serving the North Texas Jewish Community weekly since 1947. With its broad subscriber base in North Texas, the TJP is the most efficient way to reach one of North Texas’ most affluent communities. We are a trusted and respected source of news for our readers.
The TJP delivers:
- Quality-conscious subscribers
- Readers with a high discretionary income
- Local, regional, national and international news
- Reasonable advertising rates
About our readers
Each week, our well-educated readers seek out your goods and services. According to an independent audit by the Circulation Verification Council:
- Four out of five TJP readers (80%) say they are more likely to purchase a product from ads that they see in the TJP!
- 56% of our readers are between the ages of 35-54
- 31% are 55 years or older51% of our readers say that the TJP is their primary news & information source for local Jewish news & community information
Because the TJP has been serving our community for decades, in many cases we have three generations reading and subscribing to the TJP. Our readers are loyal to what they see in the TJP and they look forward to every issue.
Every issue of the TJP includes:
- Breaking news on a local, regional, national and international level
- Human Interest Features
- Snapshots from around our community
- Local Synagogue Services and Life Cycle Events
- Health and Fitness News
- Ethnic Recipes
Our advertising philosophy
Our goal is to make your business successful. If we feel as though your business will not benefit from marketing it through the TJP, we will not accept your ad. Our sales staff is trained to help you grow your business – part of which means helping you find ways to diversify your marketing efforts. We are committed to making you successful and look forward to helping your business grow!
To request information about advertising, please submit this form below:
Questions? Contact Amy Doty at firstname.lastname@example.org.