2023 Hanukkah Coloring Contest
To enter, follow these requirements:
- Give your artistic interpretation of Hanukkah on an 8.5”x11” sheet of paper.
- Use any colorful medium — markers, crayons, watercolors, pencils, paper collage — whatever you want, but no glitter or confetti, please!
- Art created on a computer must be printed on an 8.5”x11” sheet of paper if submitted by mail or in person.
- Art must be original. Entries created from kits will be disqualified.
- All artwork must be a child’s own work.
- Four categories:
- Grades Pre-K-3
- Grades 4-6
- Grades 7-9
- Grades 10th-12th
- Do not write your name on your entry. Judges are not allowed to know the identities of the student artists.
- Each entry must be accompanied by the contestant’s name, age, parent’s names, address, school, synagogue affiliation (if any) grade and phone number on the below form or on a separate sheet of paper, attached to the entry.
Must be received by Thursday, Nov. 30, 2023
- Upload high-resolution PDF in the below form.
- Email high resolution PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Texas Jewish Post, 7920 Belt Line Road, Ste. 680 Dallas, 75254.
- Curbside drop-off at the TJP on Nov. 30: Call 972-458-7283 upon arrival.