- This event has passed.
Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum Yom HaShoah Virtual Observance
April 8 @ 7:00 pm
The annual Dallas-area community observance of Yom HaShoah will be held virtually at 7 p.m. Thursday, April 8, on YouTube and the Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum Facebook page. This virtual program is free, but registration is requested at https://sforce.co/3rWNEK7.
The program will include the following:
• Casey Bush, museum educator, Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum (representing Survivor Ralph Hockley)
• Mary Pat Higgins, president and CEO, Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum
• Tamar Leventhal, daughter of Holocaust survivor Heinz Wallach
• Julie Robinowitz, daughter of Holocaust survivor Walter J. Levy
• Rabbi Stefan Weinberg, Congregation Anshai Torah
• Mark Zilbermann, board chair, Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum
• Music from Kol Rina, Congregation Anshai Torah
Community partners for the evening are Congregation Anshai Torah, Congregation Shearith Israel, Dallas Jewish Historical Society, Jewish Family Service of Greater Dallas, Legacy Senior Communities, Temple Emanu-El, Temple Shalom, Texas Holocaust and Genocide Commission and Tiferet Israel Congregation.
Want to learn more about the Holocaust?
The Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum located at 300 N. Houston St. is open. There are also many virtual programs and learning opportunities available at www.dhhrm.org.